Just a quick roundup of stuff from the past few weeks that you might want to check out...
I was a guest on Paperclipping Roundtable in mid-May. Click on the link to tune in to our discussion about scrapbooking school stuff if you haven't heard it yet.
Since we didn't really go over specific school page topics in detail, here are some school-related topics I've covered over the years, in case you're curious:
- first day
- last day
- school friends
- big projects
- fall family movie night event
- what I do during the school day (this was a mini album of all the places I went during one day of preschool)
- spirit days (i.e., crazy hair day, superhero day, favorite book character day)
- school talent show/plays/performances
- class parties
- field trips
- year in review
- pocket pages with memorabilia
- dressed up for school dances
- college dorm
- studying abroad (college)
This week, I was interviewed by Debbie Hodge for an episode of This Memory Keeper's Life. Click on the link to listen to us chat about phone photography and scrapbooking with a humorous angle, among other things. Below is the page I mentioned in the podcast, with journaling gems gleaned from my Facebook feed. I love scrapbooking kid quotes like this!
And finally, I have a guest blog post up at the Big Picture Classes blog. Head over there for some favorite s'mores variations from the S'Morrison Test kitchen!