I've been busily working away on my phone photo class for the True Scrap event. I'm such a fan of phone photography lately, so I'm really excited to share how I'm using phone pics in my scrapbooking!
(one of the crazier phone pic examples from my class)
For the uninitiated, True Scrap is a unique, LIVE, online papercrafting event. We bring amazing A-list instructors direct to your computer. You'll have the ability to learn, interact, and experience the excitement and inspiration of a live event, all from the comfort of your own home -- all for one low price! With 17 cutting-edge classes, five virtual make-and-takes, and a pre-event virtual crop, attendees get the best of live scrapbooking events without the hassle -- or the high price tag. For more information and to see the newly released event schedule, just click here.
And! If you register by this Friday, 9/30, using one of my affiliate links in this post, you also get a spot in your choice of either my Take Note or Mo-Mints self-paced class at Big Picture Classes, courtesy of yours truly. Just click on my link, sign up, and email me a copy of your True Scrap receipt along with which class you would like, and I'll hook you up.
But wait, that's not all! Act quickly (by 9/30) and you also get a set of amazing Ginsu knives! a chance to win one of a dozen fabulous prizes, such as
- Simple Scrapper download - 1 year Simple Pages / Simple Projects subscription to 1 winner
- 1 free class (choice of Keep Calm & Stay Organized, Light Your Fire, or any class in the next year) to 1 winner (courtesy of Jennifer Wilson and Erin Bassett)
- Hero Arts digi goodies (courtesy of Jennifer McGuire)
- Paperclipping membership (courtesy of Noell Hyman)
- Digital Scrapbooking Basics (courtesy of Paula Gilarde)
- "Exposure" online photography class (courtesy of Katrina Kennedy)
- Jenni Bowlin October kit, plus vintage holiday release (courtesy of Lisa Dickinson and Jenni Bowlin)
- Scraphappy membership (courtesy of Lain Ehmann)
- 4 classes in each of Online Card Class and Inspiration Showcase (courtesy of Jennifer McGuire)
- Pass for two to Shimelle.com class of your choice (courtesy of Shimelle Laine)
Enticed yet? Because I have one more awesome prize opportunity for you! Visit the True Scrap page via one of my links, and then come back here and tell me which of the 17 classes sounds the most irresistable to you. On Sunday, I'll choose one commenter at random to win a FREE PASS to True Scrap! (If you've already purchased, your money will be refunded).
I can honestly tell you I would not be participating in or promoting this event if I wasn't 100% convinced of its fantastic value. The inaugural event last spring was an amazing experience for instructors and students alike, and the fall event promises to be even better!
So click, comment, and I'll be back on Sunday with a winner and maybe a sneak peek or two at some other stuff I've been working on. ;)