10. My usual tech-routine has been all thrown off by the learning curve of my new computer. I know, cry me a river. But still.
9. I was determined I was finally going to finish Atlas Shrugged, which I have been reading since October. You can check out my brief review here if you’re interested.
8. I am co-hosting the May Layout A Day (LOAD) Challenge with Lain Ehmann, and I’ve been updating the email database & Flickr group regularly. Have you signed up yet? It’s going to be a whole bunch of scrappy, creative, productive fun…and there are some cool prizes, too!
7. It’s Spring Break.
6. I have been in spring cleaning mode and have de-junked two closets, Taite’s bedroom toy storage, the playroom, and the family room game cabinet. I still have two more closets to go.
5. My husband has been in Oregon visiting relatives for eight days. While he did take Reece with him, I have had a constant 5-year-old shadow. Love her, but I’m ready for a little break already. One that doesn’t involve faking that I’m going to the bathroom.
3. My husband has been out of town for eight days. EIGHT. DAYS.
2. Did I mention I’ve been flying solo for eight days?
1. I am in development for new classes at Big Picture Scrapbooking, with deadlines looming. Looming frighteningly near. Sticking their tongues out and taunting me at very close range. But that’s not a necessarily a bad thing. I am a person who needs deadlines. Maybe just not in conjunction with my husband being gone for EIGHT DAYS.
So what have you been up to so far this month?